Forum iś budownictwo wodne i geotechnika 2009 Strona Główna iś budownictwo wodne i geotechnika 2009
Forum

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Denzel Ward Womens Jersey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum iś budownictwo wodne i geotechnika 2009 Strona Główna -> geodezja
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
gsnoopy520

PostWysłany: Wto Sty 15, 2019 06:27    Temat postu: Denzel Ward Womens Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

"

by Ahmed Shafiq

CAIRO, May 22 (Xinhua) -- The Al-Boutrossiya Coptic Church in Cairo received Sunday dozens of Muslim and Christian mourners who attended a memorial service in honor of the victims of EgyptAir flight MS804, which crashed over the Mediterranean on Thursday, killing all 66 people on board.

""I come here today to remember the victims of the airplane, both Muslims and Christians... in the end we are all Egyptians and brothers in humanity,"" Shaimaa Ahmed, a Muslim accountant, told Xinhua as she entered the Church service room.

Inside the church, anguish was easily noticed on the faces of black-dressed mourners who shared their grief with each other as they listened to the priest's speech.

The church was lit with flickering candles while tears and sighs mingled in harmony with the voice of the priest who prayed for the victims.

""I do not know any of the victims personally, but I really feel grieved for what happened to them... May God shower his mercy on them,"" Ahmed added as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Early on Thursday, an EgyptAir Airbus A320 disappeared from radar screens en route from Paris to Cairo. It was confirmed later the jet plunged into the Mediterranean.

The flight had 66 people aboard, including 30 Egyptians, 15 French, two Iraqis and nine others each from Algeria, Belgium, Portugal, Britain, Canada, Chad, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Sudan.

On Friday, the Egyptian armed forces said they found some personal belongings and remains of the victims as well as parts of the plane wreckage in the Mediterranean Sea, 290 km north of the coastal city Alexandria.

Search operations and investigations are still ongoing.

""It is a very miserable tragedy. Our hearts bleed for the deceased and their families,"" Yossri Bekhet, a Christian human rights activist told Xinhua during the mass.

""No words could describe the heartache we feel for the loss of the victims... The only thing that might relieve all of us is that they are at a better place now,"" he added in a sad tone.

Bishop Daniel, the Bishop of Maadi churches and Papal Secretary who led the service, said that head of the Coptic Orthodox Church Pope Tawadros II and all the Egyptians are very deeply grieved by this loss.

""We show full solidarity with the families of the victims, we share the pains and they will always be in our prayers,"" he said.

The Bishop praised the government's efforts to find the bodies of the victims, saying ""the mission is extremely difficult, but the government will exert all its efforts to find the bodies of the victims.""

Right after the airplane crash, international and local media outlets spoke about the possibility of a terror behind the accident.

This was even raised by Egypt's Civil Aviation Minister Sherif Fathy, who said in a press conference Thursday that a terrorist attack was more likely than a technical failure that caused the crash.

On Sunday, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said that no assumption is certain why the EgyptAir plane crashed.

" "

MADRID Hanley Ramirez Youth Jersey , Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- Javier Tebas, the President of the Spanish Football League (LFP) Xander Bogaerts Youth Jersey , on Monday criticized FC Barcelona for sending a tweet congratulating the Carles Puigdemont on his investiture as President of the Catalan region in the north-east of Spain.

Puigdemont will head a coalition government of pro-independence collectives Junts pel Si and CUP and has said he will work towards securing Catalan independence within 18 months.

Sunday saw Barcelona send a tweet saying ""congratulations President Puigdemont. We wish you luck in this historic and passionate period which our country Catalonia is beginning today,"" which Tebas described as ""surprising.""

""I don't approve of it David Ortiz Youth Jersey , especially because it is congratulating a person, Carles Puigdemont which wants to break the unity of Spain Jim Rice Youth Jersey , who supports independence in a radical manner and who is going against the law of our country, our constitution and our state Ted Williams Youth Jersey ,"" said Tebas, who insisted that Barcelona could not play in the Spanish league if Catalonia became independent.

""They couldn't do so because that is the law ... if Catalonia became independent Mookie Betts Womens Jersey , not only Barcelona, but no other Catalan team would be able to do so David Price Womens Jersey ,"" he added.

"

WASHINGTON, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said Monday that he will roll out gun-control initiatives over the next several days Blake Swihart Womens Jersey , stressing that the measures will be "entirely consistent" with the constitutional right to bear arms.

Obama made the remarks at the White House with Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey. He had asked his team to look for executive actions he can take to curb gun violence in the country.

Obama said although the steps will not solve every violent crime or prevent every mass shooting, it will potentially save lives and spare families the pain and extraordinary loss as a consequence of a firearm being in the hands of the wrong people.

"I'm also confident that the recommendations that are being made by my team here are ones that are entirely consistent with the Second Amendment and people's lawful right to bear arms Jackie Bradley Jr Womens Jersey ," he said.

In his weekly radio address on Friday, Obama blasted Congress for failing to act on curbing gun violence.

"We know that we can't stop every act of violence. But what if we tried to stop even one? What if Congress did something -- anything -- to protect our kids from gun violence?" he said.

On Thursday Dustin Pedroia Womens Jersey , Obama will participate in a live Town Hall event with CNN's Anderson Cooper on reducing gun violence in the country.

It is a floor-breaking technique that has rapidly revolutionized the way men and women technique the removal of unwanted hair.

Laser treatment method is an exciting alternative for anyone who are seeking for lengthy-expression hair re. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sty 15, 2019 06:27    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum iś budownictwo wodne i geotechnika 2009 Strona Główna -> geodezja Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: